Your privacy being of at most value to us, the privacy statement explains the personal data Law Qube Technologies processes, how it is being processed and its purposes.
Law Qube Technologies offers IT products and services, including IT infrastructure products from other suppliers, used to help operate enterprises worldwide, devices you use in your home, software that students use at school, and services developers use to create and host what’s next. References to Law Qube products in this statement include Law Qube services, websites, apps, software, servers, and devices. This statement applies to the interactions Law Qube has with you and the Law Qube products listed below.
Law Qube SAAS products for Enterprise
Law Qube Software Products, are software offered to and designed primarily for use by organizations globally including the following:
- SAAS products with Cloud services from infrastructure suppliers referred as Law Qube SAAS(LQS).
- Professional services referred to Integration and Support Services (ISS) that are available as onboarding services, data migration services, data science services, or services to supplement existing features in LQS.
- General: When a customer tries, purchases, uses, or subscribes to LQS, or obtains support for or professional services with such products, Law Qube receives data from you and collects and generates data to provide the service (including improving, securing, and updating the service), conduct our legitimate business operations, and communicate with the customer.
- When a customer engages with a Law Qube sales representative, we collect the customer’s name and contact data, along with information about the customer’s organization, to support that engagement.
- When a customer interacts with a Law Qube support professional, we collect device and usage data or error reports to diagnose and resolve problems.
- When a customer pays for products, we collect contact and payment data to process the payment.
- When Law Qube sends communications to a customer, we use data to personalize the content of the communication.
- When a customer engages with Law Qube for professional services, we collect the name and contact data of the customer’s designated point of contact and use information provided by the customer to perform the services that the customer has requested.
- LQS Products enable you to purchase, subscribe to, or use other products and online services from Law Qube or third parties with different privacy practices, and those other products and online services are governed by their respective privacy statements and policies.
- To provide LQS, Law Qube uses data you provide (including Customer Data, Personal Data, Administrator Data, Payment Data, and Support Data) and data Law Qube collects or generates associated with your use of the LQS.
- Personal Data. Customer is the controller of Personal Data and Law Qube is the processor of such data, except when (a) Customer acts as a processor of Personal Data, in which case Law Qube is a sub processor, (b) Law Qube is processing Personal Data for its legitimate business operations, in which case Law Qube is a controller. Law Qube is a controller of Personal Data when processing Personal Data for its legitimate business operations associated with providing the service, such as billing and preparing invoices; account management; compensation; financial reporting; business planning and product strategy; improving core functionality for accessibility, privacy, and energy efficiency; and combatting fraud, cybercrime, and cyberattacks on Law Qube products. We generally aggregate Personal Data before using it for our legitimate business operations, removing the ability to identify specific individuals. We use personal data in the least identifiable form that will support processing necessary for legitimate business operations.
- Administrator Data. Administrator Data is the information provided to Law Qube during sign-up, purchase, or administration of LQS. We use Administrator Data to provide the LQS, complete transactions, service the account, detect and prevent fraud, and comply with our legal obligations. Administrator Data includes the name, address, phone number, and email address you provide, as well as aggregated usage data related to your account, such as the controls you select. Administrator Data also includes contact information of your colleagues and friends if you agree to provide it to Law Qube for the limited purpose of sending them an invitation to use the Enterprise Online Services; we contact those individuals with communications that include information about you, such as your name and profile photo.
As needed, we use Administrator Data to contact you to provide information about your account, subscriptions, billing, and updates to LQS, including information about new features, security, or other technical issues. We also contact you regarding third-party inquiries we receive regarding use of LQS, as described in your agreement. You cannot unsubscribe from these non-promotional communications. We may also contact you regarding information and offers about other products and services or share your contact information with Law Qube’ s partners. When such a partner has specific services or solutions to meet your needs, or to optimize your use of the LQS, we may share limited, aggregated information about your organization’s account with the partner. Law Qube will not share your confidential information or contact information with the authorized partner unless we have sufficient rights to do so. You can manage your contact preferences or update your information in your account profile.